Straight Stair Lift Harmar SL 600 Pinnacle Premium
The straight stair lift specially designed to operate with low energy
The Pinnacle is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. The slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market, it folds to take just 10.5” of staircase width.
Although exceptionally compact, Pinnacle boasts a 350lb (160 kg) capacity with a broad, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely entering and exiting the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the place is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track.
Pinnacle's patented helical worm gear drive system requires less energy to operate and can make up to 60 trips should the power go out. The unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants!
The folding rail option saves space and lessens trip hazards at the bottom of the staircase.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 10.5” wide when footrest and seat are folded
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 lbs installed (including 16’ of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for comfortable and safe, entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for an incredibly smooth ride
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
- Easy, one person installation (Harmar recommends that all stair lifts are professionally installed)