Stair Lift Harmar SL 300 Pinnacle
Specially designed for your outside curved stairs
The 2000 Outdoor curved stair lift is fully waterproofed and designed to overcome the problems caused by externally curved runs of stairs. Like all Handicare stairlifts, the outdoor models have a key switch to prevent unauthorized use of the lift, which means it can be isolated when not in use. All our stairlifts are tested and approved by comprehensive independent inspection services. This gives you the assurance that all our products meet the highest standards regarding quality and safety.
The stair lift designed with you and your staircase in mind
The Pinnacle SL300 features zero maintenance and lower energy bills from its low friction system. It gives you peace of mind knowing its efficient motor offers extended performance during power loss, up to 40 trips up and down. Owners of this stair lift will enjoy a smooth, stable ride due to its patented Helical Worm Gear and Nylon Polymer Gear Rack. Pinnacle is the most compact of stairlift, folding closer to the wall so others can pass easily. The Pinnacle SL300 by Hamar provides freedom to use the stairs as many times as you need with confidence.
- 300 lb weight capacity
- 20 fpm (speed)
- Over-sized footrest for additional comfort and security
- Ergonomic control switch helps those with arthritis or limited hand dexterity
- Ex Safety features include: obstruction sensors, 90-degree swivel interlock for safe ON/OFF, seat belt
- 2-year warranty on parts
- 10-year warranty on worm gear/rack
- 1-year warranty on batteries
- Seat size – 19″W x 16″H x 18″D
- Optional mechanical folding rail deploys automatically