Stair lifts are a popular accessibility solution for individuals who have trouble navigating the stairs in their homes. These devices can be customized with various options to suit the specific needs and preferences of the user. In this blog, we will discuss some commonly added stair lift options.
- Folding Seat and Footrest: This option allows the seat and footrest to fold up when not in use, making the stair lift less obtrusive and freeing up space on the stairs.
- Power Swivel Seat: A power swivel seat makes it easier for the user to get on and off the stair lift by rotating the seat at the top or bottom of the stairs.
- Power Folding Rail: A power folding rail automatically folds up and down as the stair lift moves, reducing the risk of tripping hazards on the stairs.
- Custom Upholstery: Custom upholstery options allow the user to choose a fabric or color that matches their decor or personal style.
- Wireless Remote Control: A wireless remote control allows the user to call or send the stair lift up or down the stairs, making it easier to use for individuals with mobility issues.
- Key Lock: A key lock can be added to the stair lift to prevent unauthorized use, ensuring the safety of the user.
- Battery Backup: A battery backup ensures that the stair lift can still be used in the event of a power outage, giving the user peace of mind.
When choosing a stair lift, it is essential to consider the user’s specific needs and preferences. By selecting the right options, the stair lift can provide a safe and comfortable solution to mobility challenges in the home.
For more information visit Freedom Stairlift or call (877) 920-1492.